So how do I know this, you ask?
What is this Program About?
The program will focus on putting you first, so you can bring the best of you in everything you do. As a side bonus, you will be teaching your children in the process of how important it is to love yourself and care for yourself above all else. You will learn tools to help you stay on track to living a more fulfilling life, in your own terms. So even when challenges arise, and your days starts down spiraling into chaos, you will know what to do to bounce back quickly, without guilt or shame and especially, without punishing yourself for having a bad day.
At the end of this program you will:
- Finally show up in motherhood and in your life the way you’ve always intended to
- Stop living in survival mode and enjoy more quality time with yourself and those important to you
- Take charge of your wardrobe and let your personality reflect through the way you present yourself daily
- Be organized and in charge of your days
- Know how to incorporate self-care on a daily basis in a way that works with your lifestyle
In a nutshell: you will know your mom type, have a clear vision of how you want to eat, schedule your days, plan getaways, be in relationship, organize your home, recharge, and develop your personal style, along with a plan of action to intentionally make time in your schedule and implement your goals so that you embody the woman you want to be.
On this is 8-week guided program, we will bring to the surface all the things that your soul is craving. We will then take actions weekly that allow you to incorporate small, but significant changes in your life, all while creating room for the things that are important to you the most. Don’t worry, you will get the laundry done too! 😉 Here’s how it will work:
This Program is for You if:
- You are a hot mess – scattered and living in survival mode, desperate for quality time and barely holding everything together
- You wear yoga pants but probably will not be doing yoga today (and this makes you feel frumpy and uninspired all day)
- You try to be organized, but just today you forgot to bring the snack for your daughter’s first-grade class
- You know self-care is important, but something always seems to get in the way, like soccer
- You can’t remember the last time you felt pretty
- Winging it is your way of life, but you would love to do things differently
- At the end of the day you feel burn out, exhausted, and you have no idea how you will do it all over again the next day
- You are hard on yourself because you think you should have all things figured out by now
- You are so overcommitted; you fall into bed at night sometimes with the day clothes still on
- You only clean your house when visitors are coming, and feel like a failure in the process
- You want to feed your family healthy organic food, but instead you find that your kids’ schedules have you stopping for fast food at least twice a week, and this makes you cringe
- Even when you do something fun like take a trip (which you love), there is so much stress, and typically, you need a vacation when you get home
- The program will be delivered via email. As soon as you sign up, you will receive a welcome email. This email will contain information regarding the program details, important dates, and materials to gather that will help you in the process.
- The first email of the program will be sent out on the program start date.
- With your first email you will receive a workbook to guide you through the entire process.
- You will receive access to a Facebook group exclusive to this course, so you can ask questions and receive support from other mamas and myself throughout the process
- There will be 3 group calls – First, before the course starts to answer any questions, second call will be after 4 weeks, to discuss the topics from weeks 1-4, and the last call will be at the end of the course, to go over questions from weeks 5-8.
- There will be a break after Week 4 so you can catch up if you feel you need to
- October 20 – I will host our first group call at 1pm EST. Feel free to ask any questions on this call
- October 22 – Program starts; you will receive your first email and workbook
- October 29 – Week 2 email goes out
- November 5 – Week 3 email goes out
- November 12 – Week 4 email goes out
- Week of November 19 – no emails. Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 20 – Group call at 1pm EST; we will discuss questions from weeks 1-4.
- November 26 – Week 5 email goes out
- December 3 – Week 6 email goes out
- December 10 – Week 7 email goes out
- December 17 – Week 8 email goes out
- December 28 – Group call at 1pm EST; we will discuss questions from weeks 5-8 and final thoughts.
The Program Closes in
I am offering this program at a one-time, highly discounted rate, because I want as many moms to get advantage of this as possible! I truly believe that what I’m offering you here will help you live a more fulfilling life, and I want it to be accessible to all moms who need this right now in their lives. Your investment for the entire 8-week course, and everything listed under the What’s Included list, is only $147. There is no time like today mama. Let’s end the year strong and with a plan in place so you can feel confident in moving forward in the new year!