So how do I know this, you ask?
I’ve been there too. Feeling disoriented on how to integrate motherhood in my life, struggling with an identity crisis, and doubting every decision I made on any regard of my life. It was exhausting and frustrating. And I knew there had to be a better way.
It became my focus to get out of this pattern I had created for myself and find a way to live my life authentically and on purpose. I was ready to discover who I was in this new phase and how I could thrive in all aspects of my life.
My personal journey led me to create the Mom Types Quiz TM and consequently the Creating Time for You TM Program, so I could help other moms just like you who are struggling and are feeling called for a change.
What is this Program About?
The program will focus on putting you first, so you can bring the best of you in everything you do. As a side bonus, you will be teaching your children in the process of how important it is to love yourself and care for yourself above all else.
You will learn tools to help you stay on track to living a more fulfilling life, in your own terms. So even when challenges arise, and your days starts down spiraling into chaos, you will know what to do to bounce back quickly, without guilt or shame and especially, without punishing yourself for having a bad day.
I understand the concept of putting yourself first might seem like it goes against everything you are wired to do.
You might be thinking: I should always put my kids first! But there is a reason they remind us on the plane to put our air masks first before anyone else: it’s because this goes against our nature, especially as moms! And yet, if we don’t put our masks on first, we risk passing out while helping others, and then we are no help to anyone!
It takes guts to go against the grain and do something that seems to be against our societal rules, like putting yourself first. But hear me out: if you can find the courage to make this change regardless of what others might say about you, your entire family will reap the benefits!
You will experience a more complete and satisfying life, where there is time for you to be you!
Say YES to yourself today and let’s get started on your transformational journey!
At the end of this program you will:
- Finally show up in motherhood and in your life the way you’ve always intended to
- Stop living in survival mode and enjoy more quality time with yourself and those important to you
- Take charge of your wardrobe and let your personality reflect through the way you present yourself daily
- Be organized and in charge of your days
- Know how to incorporate self-care on a daily basis in a way that works with your lifestyle
In a nutshell: you will know your mom type, have a clear vision of how you want to eat, schedule your days, plan getaways, be in relationship, organize your home, recharge, and develop your personal style, along with a plan of action to intentionally make time in your schedule and implement your goals so that you embody the woman you want to be.
On this 8-week guided program, we will bring to the surface all the things that your soul is craving.
We will then take actions weekly that allow you to incorporate small, but significant changes in your life, all while creating room for the things that are important to you the most. Don’t worry, you will get the laundry done too! 😉
Here’s how it will work ⇒⇒⇒
This Program is for You if:
- You are a hot mess – scattered and living in survival mode, desperate for quality time and barely holding everything together
- You wear yoga pants but probably will not be doing yoga today (and this makes you feel frumpy and uninspired all day)
- You try to be organized, but just today you forgot to bring the snack for your daughter’s first-grade class
- You know self-care is important, but something always seems to get in the way, like soccer
- You can’t remember the last time you felt pretty
- Winging it is your way of life, but you would love to do things differently
- At the end of the day you feel burn out, exhausted, and you have no idea how you will do it all over again the next day
- You are hard on yourself because you think you should have all things figured out by now
- You are so overcommitted; you fall into bed at night sometimes with the day clothes still on
- You only clean your house when visitors are coming, and feel like a failure in the process
- You want to feed your family healthy organic food, but instead you find that your kids’ schedules have you stopping for fast food at least twice a week, and this makes you cringe
- Even when you do something fun like take a trip (which you love), there is so much stress, and typically, you need a vacation when you get home
- The program will be delivered via email. As soon as you sign up, you will receive a welcome email. This email will contain information regarding the program details, important dates, and materials to gather that will help you in the process.
- The first email of the program will be sent out on the program start date.
- With your first email you will receive a workbook to guide you through the entire process.
- You will receive access to a Facebook group exclusive to this course, so you can ask questions and receive support from other mamas and myself throughout the process
- There will be 3 group calls – First, before the course starts to answer any questions, second call will be after 4 weeks, to discuss the topics from weeks 1-4, and the last call will be at the end of the course, to go over questions from weeks 5-8.
- There will be a break after Week 4 so you can catch up if you feel you need to
- January 6 – I will host our first group call at 1pm EST. Feel free to ask any questions on this call
- January 7 – Program starts; you will receive your first email and workbook
- January 14 – Week 2 email goes out
- January 21 – Week 3 email goes out
- January 28 – Week 4 email goes out
- Week of February 4 – No emails.
- February 9 – Group call at 1pm EST; we will discuss questions from weeks 1-4.
- February 11 – Week 5 email goes out
- February 18 – Week 6 email goes out
- February 25 – Week 7 email goes out
- March 4 – Week 8 email goes out
- March 16 – Group call at 1pm EST; we will discuss questions from weeks 5-8 and final thoughts.
The Program Closes in
I am offering this program at a one-time, highly discounted rate, because I want as many moms to get advantage of this as possible! I truly believe that what I’m offering you here will help you live a more fulfilling life, and I want it to be accessible to all moms who need this right now in their lives.
Your investment for the entire 8-week course, and everything listed under the What’s Included list, is only $147. There is no time like today mama.
Let’s start the year strong and with a plan in place so you can feel confident in moving forward in 2018!